PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Member of the BBB with an A+ rating since 2004
- Day to Day Management and Rental Responsibilities
- Advertise available units via newspaper, signs, electronically, listing and rental agencies
- Approve/deny rental applications. Sign, renew or cancel Lease Agreements
- Collection of deposit (deposits will be transferred to property owners to hold)
- Collection of rents, services of all notices for collection of rents
- Arrange for all maintenance and routine maintenance
- Move-ins and move-outs, including all designated paperwork
- Serve as owner’s representative in court proceedings, if necessary
- Pay bills
- Provide you with monthly statements and draw
- Tenant Screening
- Property Inspections
- All Tenants are required to qualify under the following criteria:
- At least 2 good rental references
- No prior evictions
- Personal reference checks
- Credit checks, must have good, established credit
- Employment verification
We have a list of qualified vendors that we have used over the years. Since we manage for a wide range of different owners, we are aware that every person may have different needs when it comes to taking care of the investment property.
For those owners who are hands-on, we are happy to call when maintenance issues come up, allowing you to make the decision to do it yourself or have us take care of it.
For those owners that have their own list of vendors. We are happy to work right alongside with them and refer all work orders that come in, directly to them.
For those owners that are a little less hands-on, we have a list of vendors that have worked with us for years and can handle anything from plumbing, electrical, appliance, or general maintenance. They are licensed, trustworthy, hardworking companies that we have used for years based on their competitive pricing and their ability to get work done fast.
Our goal is to make it easy and affordable to maintain your property. Unlike other management companies, we do not make any money off the maintenance and repair of properties that we manage. All work orders that are generated are sent to outside vendors with the goal to get the best possible price, with the best service that we can. Invoices are NEVER marked up. We have learned over the years that if we maintain our properties, we maintain our tenants.
- Single Family Home — (8-9%)
- 2-4 Units — (7-8%)
- 5-20 Units — (6-7%)
Multiple Units — We are happy to quote a price depending on the property
Rent Up — If you need to have someone rent your property, but are not interested in a monthly service, we can find a renter, do all of the paperwork required, qualify applicants, show the unit, and move them in for a flat fee (1/2 month’s rent)
Our office does not charge any hidden fees. You are only charged management fees on rents that are collected. If we do not collect the rent, you are not charged a management fee. We do not charge any additional monthly or yearly fees or service fees.